Are you aware of the wonder that is goat cheese? I had it for the first time about a year ago, and it was love at first bite. It’s one of my favorite foods now. Oh, there’s goat cheese on that, you say? I want it!
I’ve noticed that I enjoy goat cheese and walnuts together, so I thought I’d make something with the both of them. A pesto came to mind, and I’m sure happy it did.
You’ve got a food processor, right? Or a blender? That’s all it takes to make this yumminess. You can whip it up in about 10 minutes! Prettyyyy.
This pesto does solidify once you put it in the fridge, but it still spreads easily and melts quickly over hot things. We’ve tested it and may have a new recipe coming soon that stars this pesto.
Before I go and before you get to making this pesto right now, I have one more picture to share of this little walnut. He’s so cute.
We hope like this pesto recipe! Be sure to leave a comment below, rate the recipe, share it on social media, and follow us on our accounts. Subscribe to our mailing list so you never miss anything! Until next time, friends!
- 3 oz goat cheese
- 1 c (20g) tightly packed, fresh basil
- ⅓ c (35g) walnuts, roughly chopped
- 1 small garlic clove
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ c (25g) olive oil
- Blend all ingredients - except olive oil - in a blender or food processor.
- Once smooth, slowly drizzle in the olive oil while your machine is running.
- Transfer to an air tight container for storage and keep for up to a week in the fridge.