We did it again. Remember our Goat Cheese and Walnut Pesto? We went and put it on roasted baby potatoes, and got the greatest pesto potatoes ever!
Keegan was making dinner for us one night, and I had no idea what he was doing. I was just minding my own business and enjoying the fact that he was cooking for me. He brought me plate, and part of it had these small little potatoes. I didn’t think anything special of them. They were just potatoes, after all. I bit into one and was immediately pleased to hear this tiny crunch from the potatoes’s skin ripping underneath my teeth. To top it off, I was then greeted by the velvety interior of the potato.
Who knew a little potato could be so awesome? I’ve asked him to make me the baby potatoes many times since then. I just can’t get over the little crunch and creamy inside. It’s one of my favorite things. Why not cover one of your favorite things in pesto? That almost always sounds like a good idea.
We hope you give these awesome little potatoes a try! Be sure to leave a comment, rate the recipe once you’ve tried it, and share it on social media if you like it. We’d love to see how yours turns out! Take a picture, put it on Instagram and tag it to #nakedsunflower!
- 16 oz (440g) small potatoes
- ⅓ c of our Goat Cheese and Walnut Pesto (or any other pesto)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread potatoes on a baking sheet and add them to the oven once preheated fully.
- Take them out and let them cool for about 5 minutes.
- Carefully add them to a large bowl, add the pesto, and stir it all together.
- We spilt this for dinner sometimes, but if you're doing it as a side, it could feed about 4 people.