Hey, hey, remember that Corn Salsa Keegan made? Well, we made a corn salsa quesadilla out of it! And it’s YUM.
This quesadilla has the same freshness that I raved about with the original salsa recipe. With just a touch of cheese and heat, this salsa keeps it freshness and lightness. It is perfect with some salsa and sour cream on the side.
I love food like this for lunch – nice and simple, quick, and satisfying. Plus, quesadilla’s are just so fun to make don’t you think?
Maybe try it with our Ginger Margarita? Yep. So yum. You’d be set.
We hope you LOVE this recipe! Let us know what you think. Comment, rate, share! You know what to do, right? Tag your Naked Sunflower recipe pictures to #nakedsunflower on Instagram so we can see them! Now, go make some salsa!
- 1 c of our Corn Salsa
- 1 11" tortilla*
- Queso Fresco, to taste
- Salsa and sour cream for serving, optional
- Place a griddle or large skillet over medium heat.
- Put a layer of cheese on half of the tortilla, then add the salsa, and top with another layer of cheese.
- Fold it in half and place it on the griddle. Add a small amount of butter or spray oil to the surface if you're worried about it sticking. Ours didn't need any.
- Cut into 4 pieces and serve.