Blueberries, grapefruit, avocado, beet, spinach and coconut water…you’re body will thank you for giving it this nutrient dense and delicious smoothie.
Do you ever have nights where you split a whole large pizza with just your husband and eat every last crumb? Yeahhh, we have too many of those nights sometimes. We tend to go months without nights like that but then when we do have one, we have three more in the same week. We swear it off and say never again, but we both know it’s an unfortunate lie. It happens. This smoothie is what you need after a night like that. Of course, it is in no way limited to mornings after pizza gluttony, but it’s just my of expressing how refreshing, delightful, and cleansing this beautiful smoothie is. I think it’s a perfect morning pick me up with it’s bright flavors and color. I mean, look!
I hope you give this smoothie a try. It won’t let you down. I promise. If you do, take a picture and tag it to #nakedsunflower. We would love to know people out there are trying our recipes!
- 1 grapefruit (You can juice it or cut our all the segments. I opt for the second option.)
- ½ c coconut water ( 115g)
- ½ c avocado, fresh or frozen
- 1 c frozen blueberries (140g)
- 2 c spinach, tightly packed (55g)
- ⅛ c beet, shredded or pureed (10g)
- Blend everything in your blender until smooth.